The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Digimon FlyAway - Episode 2

Digimon FlyAway

by ChiefYamaki

Last time on Digimon FlyAway Episode 1: The International Digimon Competition...

Kaye and Kyle join the International Digimon Competition which was held in Tokyo. In the airport, they met a new friend, Hidama Karenko. Meanwhile Matt is trying to rescue Sora from the revived Myotismon, but MetalGarurmon got into trouble. Luckily Tai was there in time to help.

Episode 2

The New Digidestined's Leader

 

"Hello, this is Mr. Kido speaking," said Joe while picking up the phone.

"Joe, it's me, Davis. I'll calling from the plane. I'm on my way to Tokyo," said the voice from the phone.

"Davis, is that really you?! We're really having a hard time here," said Joe while standing up from his chair.

"Yep, it's me. So... what's really going on?” asked Davis.

“Well… Sora’s being kidnapped…” said Joe,

“So?” said Davis.

“…by Myotismon!” continued Joe.

“What the…?” said a shocked Davis. “You mean Myotismon revived?”

“Something like that, but more, using MaloMyotismon's power, according to Gennai. That means Myotismon can Digivolve to MaloMyotismon anytime,”

“That’s rough…” said Davis.

“That’s why I want you to reach Tokyo before the match tomorrow,” said Joe.

 

-meanwhile in Tokyo… 5:34 p.m.

“Thanks for the lift. I really appreciate it,” said Kaye to Karenko when they reached their apartment.

“If you have any problem, feel free to call me. Here’s my number,” said Karenko while adding his contact number to Kaye’s hand phone.

"Okay, time to go, Kaye," said Kyle when he saw Kaye still talking to Karenko. Karenko's car sped off the road and they walk towards the stairs.

 

-meanwhile... 6:55 p.m

"Let me help you with the customers, dad," said a boy to his father.

"Thanks, John, bring this big bowl of noodle to that table," said the John's father while pointing to a table. Tai was seating at that table. John skillfully carried the bowl of souped noodle to the table.

"Mr. Kamiya, here's your noodle," said John putting down the bowl of noodle on the table.

"Thanks. You work here? You are very familiar," said Tai looking at him.

"Oh, my father's the boss here, I'm only helping out when I'm free," said John putting a towel of his shoulder. "I gotta go. Busy busy busy..." said John to Tai walking away while taking another bowl of noodle from the kitchen.

"Hmmmm... he's a hardworking boy. If he can be the new Digidestined leader Gennai said about, now wouldn't it be great?" thought Tai to himself. Tai finishes his noodle and before he leaves the stall, he put some money on the table. Then when Tai was walking, a voice suddenly echoed through his ears.

"Tai....!" the voice said. Tai turned his head and saw a gasping Joe. "Now where have you been? I've being worrying about you," said Joe still panting. Then he stop and looked at Tai on his face.

"Well... I have just been to a stall by the roadside to have some noodles, that’s all. What's the problem?" stated Tai starting to steam.

"As a doctor, I've told you many times, that roadside noodles are strictly no good. They add a lot of MSG and oil to their noodles to make them more delicious," said Joe now putting both his hands at his waist.

"Okay, I was just trying to put down my stress..." said Tai softly.”By the way, their noodles are really great, you gotta try them." Joe just gave up on debating with Tai and sighed.

 

-later... 9:15 p.m.

"ArmorGuilmon, tomorrow’s the match," said John to a Digimon.

"I know, and I'm ready, really, and I'm gonna win," said the Digimon, ArmorGuilmon. John looks at his collection of cards. Then suddenly, his Digivice starts to beep.

"Looks like trouble, ArmorGuilmon," said John. "Let's make this as our last minute training, shall we?"

"Okay, I'm ready when you are," said ArmorGuilmon. John turned on the portal to the Digital World installed in his computer. The portal send them to the Digital World. When they reached there, they saw a huge Digimon. It looked like a Togemon, with black body instead of green.

 

DigiAnalyzer: BlackTogemon, Virus Type, Champion

BlackTogemon, the mixed evolution with evil and plant Digimon. It's needles works as its weapon instead of self-protection. Its boxing gloves serves as defensive use. Attacks: Cactus Needle Spray and Berserk Cactus Attack.

 

"What the..." thought John to himself.” ArmorGuilmon can't take this much...! But I'm a Tamer. Okay, I'll try my best!"

"ArmorGuilmon, ready?" John asked.

"Anytime when you are, John," ArmorGuilmon replied.

"Guil Missile!" ArmorGuilmon announced, then it's claw modified into a missile launcher, and starts to shoot.

"Cactus Needle Spray!" BlackTogemon starts spinning rapidly. Needles spray out of it's body.

"Card Slash! WarGreymon's Brave Shield!" John immediately slashes a card. A huge shield appeared and ArmorGuilmon hold tight on it. The shield protected ArmorGuilmon from being attacked.

"Payback time! Guil Missile!" ArmorGuilmon shoots Missiles again. The missile hit BlackTogemon directly and a fire started on it. It struggles as it tries to put out the flame. The good news: the fire was managed to be put out. The bad news is... BlackTogemon is blacker than before. It's eye hole emitted a red light which seems to look like it's gonna self-destruct.

"Berserk!" BlackTogemon announced as it charges. Then both it's fist turned fire-red and it's whole body seems to steam. It gives ArmorGuilmon a great punch on it's body and another on it's face. ArmorGuilmon lost it's balance. It was thrown back and hit a tree as the tree trunk break. ArmorGuilmon was knocked out badly.

"Now it's your turn, Tamer!" BlackTogemon grunted. It lifts its feet and stomped the ground. Then it walked towards John and lifted it's feet again. But before the feet reached John, ArmorGuilmon pushed away him and cause itself to be stepped.

"ArmorGuilmon!" John said as he looked at ArmorGuilmon's torso. "ArmorGuilmon...ARMORGUILMON!" Tears started to flow out of his eyes. As John shouted, a light glowed from his D-Power.

"Wh...What...what's happening?" John said as he looked at his D-Power. "Wha...!" His D-Power actually shine strongly until he cannot open his eyes.

"What is this...light?!" said BlackTogemon angrily.

"This...is power...I feel...power flowing in me...!" ArmorGuilmon said as it stands up. It's wound miraculously heal. When the strong light faded, John lifted his eyelid slowly and was very shocked. His D-Power actually changed into another Digivice.

"What is this...?" John said as he checked his new digivice.

"Guil Missile...!" ArmorGuilmon starts to shoot missiles again. But this time, BlackTogemon had used most of it's energy on the berserk, and immediately turned into data. ArmorGuilmon absorbs the data and turns them into his own energy.

"John, we did it!" ArmorGuilmon said happily.

"Sure we did!" John said as he gave ArmorGuilmon a smile. "We better be home, dad wouldn't want us too long in the digital world without his permission, do we,"

"Yeah, let's go!"

 

-meanwhile in Kuala Lumpur... 9:47p.m

"Son, are you sure you really want to go join the match?" Matt asked his son. They are watching the TV in the living-room.

"Sure. Hallumon and I have train and we are sure we can compete there. Last year mom said that we don't have enough experience, but now we do, dad," Tim said. At that moment, Hallumon and Gabumon walked out of the bedroom together and walk towards Matt and Tim.

"Well son... I was wondering if you can...err...you know what happened to your mother recently...I also wanted to bring you to Tokyo, but your mother is not feeling well right now..." Matt said explaining.
"I understand, dad. I still can wait till next year," Tim said.

"Well...Matt..." Gabumon started. Hallumon just looked sad and disappointed.

"Okay, it's late. Go to bed now guys," Matt said to Hallumon and Tim.

"Yes sir," Tim said as he jumped to bed. Gabumon kept looking at Matt.

"Maybe he's old enough...I think it's time to tell Tim, but will Sora agree?" Matt thought to himself.

 

Next Morning... 14 May 2023 7:00 a.m.

"Hey Kaye, wake up, today's the day, the day of the opening ceremony," a voice suddenly echoed through Kaye's ears. Kaye woke up. Her hair is very messy, as she looked at her friend’s cheerful face.

“Wow…didn’t know it’s already that late…” Kaye said as she looked at the clock on the wall. “Let me change, now get out of my room!” Kaye pushed Kyle out of the room as she took a bath and got dressed up.

“What are taking you so long? It’s an hour till the ceremony, and we haven’t found any transportation yet!” Kyle said angrily. He waited for Kaye for about half an hour in the living room.

“Don’t worry, I can call Kane anytime,” Kaye shouted from the room.

“Who do you think you are? Princess of Japan?! We can’t always rely on other, can’t we?” Kyle said getting fiercer.

“So… what do you have in mind, Kyle?” Kaye asked as she walked out of the room with her hand phone on her left hand. She then sat down on the sofa and put her hand phone around her neck.

“We shall take the bullet train,” Kyle said as he gave Kaye a big smile.

“Sounds like fun to me,” Kaye said.

“But,” said Kyle while pointing a finger up, “we gotta walk to the station, and if we start walking now, we might still be in time for the opening ceremony,”

“What are you waiting for then, let’s and go!" Kaye said as she wore her skating shoes and skated of.

"Hey, wait for me,"

-to be continued...

 

Next time on Digimon FlyAway, Episode 3,

"Matt said that he and Sora couldn't come, while Yolei and Ken's flight's delayed, Henry might not come, and Takato said he will be here with Rika if they made it," "I'm in Group F, while you're in Group D, Kyle" "So you're Jag Eyrst's sister?" "Who are you anyway?" "Me? I'm Cat from United Kindom, representating Europe," "I'm gonna defrost them one by one... Milipede... snake... scorpion... geeko... toad..." "Don't worry, Gennai told me that there would be new Digidestined kids," "Who choosed them?" "I dunno, don't ask me," In the next Episode of Digimon FlyAway: The news of new Digidestined, is that true?

 

 

Appendix A:

 

Position of Senior DigiDestined & Tamers in the Digimon World Association

 

Tai Kamiya: Chairperson

Joe Kido: Vice Chairperson

Zoe Orimoto: Vice Chairperson

Takeru Takashi: Treasurer

Mimi Tachikawa: Digimon Embassy for North America (New York)

Yolei Inoue: Digimon Embassy for Africa (Johanesberg)

Cody Hida: Digimon Embassy for Austrasia (Melboune)

Henry Lee: Digimon Embassy for Asia (Hong Kong)

Takato Matsuda: Digimon Embassy for Europe (Helsinki)

Rika :Digimon Embassy for Europe (London)

Matt Ishida: Digimon Embassy for Asia (Kuala Lumpur)

Takuya Kanbara: Digimon Embassy for Asia (Moscow)

Tommy Himi: Digimon Embassy for South America (Santiago)

 

Others who aren't listed here are only normal members.

 

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter