Sora's Fan Art Gallery
In Sora's Fan Art Gallery, see other people's fan art or send in your own. Don't worry, we don't do anything to your pictures (except maybe resize them). All fanart gets entered for the "Best Artwork Award".
Send in your fan art to [ja at ryux dot net]! Read the rules first.
Why Sora's? Only because she becomes a fashion designer. (Oh, yeah. As if.) I was going to rename it to Takato's, but it didn't fit in the sidebar ~_~. Takato gets the card shop now, although maybe it should be Kazu's. :P
- All work must be completely your own, original, etc. ie. you can't just grab someone else's fanart and try to pass it off as your own. Copying the pics that everyone has is allowed, though, I guess (eg. Kari's Flamedramon, or Eliana's Pegasusmon). And you can modify those pics as well (eg. Arbromon's cartoons), or create a montage.
- All fan art must be attached to the email in the form of a JPG, GIF, or PNG document. Please convert to PNG or something before sending, BMPs and TIFs really clog up the mailbox.
- No hentai, porn, etc.
- Art must be Anime/manga related. It doesn't just have to be Digimon (eg. we also have lots of Pokémon art - although that's mainly my fault, I draw a lot more Pokémon than Digimon XD). And it can be your original characters too.
- In your email, please include:
- Your name / nickname
- Whether you want your email address to be made public
- The title of your artwork
- A rating for your artwork (G, G8+ and PG only)
- Which site the artwork should go on (look, I run Digimon, Pokémon, general Anime and Beyblade sites so I get stuff mixed up o_O)
- If you fail to include your name/nickname and whether you want the email to be public, I will put up the email address and use the name associated with your email account, whether it's your real name, your parents' names or whatever.